Ingredients - The Taste of Quality !
- 400 grams SVS samba wheat rava
- 200 grams Tomato
- 200 grams Onion
- 100 grams Beans
- 100 grams Carrot
- (Above 4, chopped fine)
- 5 Green chillies
- 1 Teaspoon each – Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida Powder, Ginger Paste and Mustard Seeds
- A few curry leaves
- 5 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 Tablespoons ghee
- Coriander leaves
Preparation Method - Serve with Love !
- Green chillies, coriander leaves chopped finely.
- In a pressure-pan, boil half a 200ml of water and allow salt to melt.
- Add vegetables and cook for a whistle. Remove lid, and keep aside with the water.
- Add a tablespoon of ghee and allow mustard seeds to sputter.
- Add green chillies, curry leaves, and SVS samba rava. Stir for a minute. Remove.
- Add 450ml of water and boil it with salt.
- Add samba rava, stir for a minute until it cooks.
- Now add the vegetables, ginger and asafoetida powder: stir well before adding a little ghee on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.