Ingredients - The Taste of Quality !
- 400 grams SVS rice puttu flour
- 7 Tablespoon coconut, grated
- 200 grams Sugar or Karupatti (Jaggery)
Preparation Method - Serve with Love !
- Boil 2 cups of water inside the bottom of puttu maker.
- Fill the puttu tube with SVS rice puttu flour, grated coconut and sugar one by one.
- The order should be the Rice puttu flour, and the grated coconut and finally sugar.
- Keep the puttu tube inside the puttu pot and close it with its lid.
- Let it boil for 7 minutes.
- When you find the steam coming out the lid, wait for 2 minutes.
- Take out the puttu tube and keep it in the slanting position.
- Open the lid and push the boiled puttu with a long rolled stick.
- Now the Rice puttu is ready. SERVE WARM.
- Before making the puttu the second time, pour a little water into the puttu tube and drain the water out.
- Again do the same method to make puttu with the remaining rice puttu flour.
- Instead of sugar you can use scraped palm jaggery (karupatti)