Popular Delicious Product
Ingredients - The Taste of Quality !
- 350 gramsSVS bajra flour
- Salt to taste
- A bunch of coriander leaves
- 4 greens chillies
- 50grams onion
- (Above 3, chopped fine)
- 75ml Sour curd
- Oil for shallow frying
- 10ml Oil
- 1 teaspoon each- Mustard seeds & cumin seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon asafoetida powder
- A few curry leaves
Preparation Method - Serve with Love !
- Mix SVS bajra flour, salt, chopped coriander leaves, green chillies, onion and sour curd. Add sufficient water to form a batter of thin pouring consistency. Set aside for 2 hours.
- Heat the oil and add all the ingredients for tempering. When the mustard seeds splutter, add the batter.
- Heat the tawa and pour a ladleful of batter along the outer edges of the tawa.
- Pour a teaspoon of oil round the edges of the batter
- Cook both sides till golden. Serve hot with chutney.
|Preparation Time||2 hours|
|Cooking Time||30 min|