Ingredients - The Taste of Quality !
- 1 cup SVS gram flour
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 asafoetida powder
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 2 teaspoon rice flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1 raw banana
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- (Above 3, peeled and cut into slices)
Preparation Method - Serve with Love !
- Mix all the ingredients (except vegetables) for the batter. Add sufficient water and beat until smooth to make a thick batter of pouring consistency.
- Wash the vegetable slices and pat dry.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Dip the vegetable slices in the batter and deep fry till golden.
- Add 2 teaspoon of sour dosai batter to the bajji batter makes very crisp, tangy bajjis.
- Drain and serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.