Ingredients - The Taste of Quality !
- 400 grams SVS agmark wheat atta
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon red chilli powder
- 50 grams Fenugreek leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ Teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt to Taste
- 100ml Sesame Oil for shallow-frying
Preparation Method - Serve with Love !
- Mix the fenugreek leaves with SVS agmark wheat flour.
- Divide the dough equally into small golf balls. Roll out each ball into a very thin disc.
- Heat a griddle on medium heat, lay a disc flat over it and cook on both sides till small bubbles appear on the surface.
- Sprinkle oil around and over the disc. Fry on both sides till small brown spots appear, Remove and repeat with the other discs. Serve Warm.